- 2/2/16 Have created a new mold painting! Another coffee study with a different composition than my previous mold studies. ("Coffee III").
- 1/23/16 Have created new landscape painting for the "24 Hour Show" (see details in exhibition box below). The concept of the exhibition is to create a new painting within a 24 hour deadline. ("Birchwood Hills Thistle").
- 7/7/15 Have created some new landscape pieces for the Cedarburg Plein Air Event. They can be viewed to the left or the paintings section. Currently three of the four are hanging in the Cedarburg Cultural Center for sale. ("Shadowed Trail""Lion's Den Bluff""Rocky Harbor Shore").
- 4/15/15 Hi everyone! Sorry I have been off the grid for so long. Got a new job and have been working on some commissions! I have added a new link to my Instagram account above. Follow me and you will get to see artistic tidbits much more often!
- 2/15/15 All of my recent artwork is currently on display at Java Dock Cafe in Port Washington! Five large portraits, two mold paintings, and my full mushroom series can be viewed and purchased until late March!
- 2/4/15 The painting I created for the "24 Hour Art Show" is now posted!
The painting is "Trametes Pubescens", oil on canvas, 17"x11", (seen to the left) and took me approximately 5 hours to complete.
- 1/29/15 I am participating in the "24 Hour Art Show" (details below) which means that I must create and display a new artwork that I make in the next 24 hours! The pressure is on! Pictures to follow.
- 1/21/15 New painting has been added!
"Pleurotus Ostreatus", oil on canvas, 20"x16", $225.00.
1/19/15 Currently working on my website. Things will be changing little by little, including this homepage!
The Cedarburg Plein Air Painting Event has come to a close. I did not win any awards, however I am pleased to announce that I sold all three of my paintings. The award-winning paintings can be found on the Plein Air Blog.